Breakfast ideas

Options
I have been eating kelloggs flatbread breakfast sandwiches because i can pop them in the microwave and eat them on my way to work. I am getting bored with this. Any other ideas?

Replies

• leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Make the extra time and eat oatmeal. It's the best thing in the world for breakfast. A slow burning carb that will fuel you for hours. Low in calories, low in fat. There is a reason why oatmeal has been in the diet of every competitive body builder for generations. And there is a reason why oats are recommended for heart health by every cardiologists too. It is almost the perfect food. And you can combine damned near anything you want with it too. Take the extra 5-10 minutes, nuke it in the microwave, and eat it. You won't be sorry.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have been eating kelloggs flatbread breakfast sandwiches because i can pop them in the microwave and eat them on my way to work. I am getting bored with this. Any other ideas?

well i do a big appetite in the morning(all day actually lol!!!)
    what i eat almost every day ( i really do not get bored because i like everything in it):

1 slice of whole-wheat bread any kind (mine has 110 cal)
    1tbsp (or 2 ) of PB (100cal)
    1 tbsp or strawberry jam (40 cal)
    1 cup of milk (i put it in a coffee) (100 cal)

1 fruit (kiwi, orange, strawberry whatever in season, these days is quebec's strawberry ...)
    then around 10:30-11:00 AM `-->1 egg (80 cal) (instead of running to vending machine or eating "crap food")

so it is a big breakfast (440 + fruit). but i do not have cravings until lunch time (12:00pm).

BTW i agree oatmeal too is a great option if you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen in the morning.