Successful Start - Again 😊 1 month in down 21.8 lbs

Options
n0gc2nf4fiaj.png
Today is 1 month on my quest to lose 1/2 my size. Back in 2004 after a lifetime of being overweight and failing to get fit - I finally got motivated and lost 355 lbs. I went from 562.3 down to 207 at 6’2” tall. I kept it off for 7 years then started to slowly go back to my poor lifestyle choices. Stoped exercising, started eating not good choices. I gained back (starting 2013 to last month) 207 lbs. got to love the symmetry right? 😊. Anyway, 1 mont h in and feeling great and determined. At 60 I hope to never forget again what is important.

Hope everyone is doing great. If I can be of any assistance - please let me know.

I wish everyone all the best!

Charles

Replies

• Healthierhanna
    Healthierhanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow great job
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Wishing you success!
  • ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're making fantastic progress. I'm right behind you at age 59 so I might be calling you for that assistance! 😊
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,164 Member
    Options
    You only have to handle one day at a time.....don't look back!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow if anyone can do it you can. Thanks for letting us know weight can come back on even after 7 years, makes me be more cautious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!