Exercise Calories whilst Losing Weight Cutting

I see a lot of different sources and explanations of calories burned and whether you should include/exclude when tracking macros and calories. I understand that calories burned can vary and cannot be taken as an exact measurement but if your burning in excess of 300-400 calories then does this go towards your daily allowance or should yopu exclude them and be in extreme calorie deficit?

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    skillman85 wrote: »
    I see a lot of different sources and explanations of calories burned and whether you should include/exclude when tracking macros and calories. I understand that calories burned can vary and cannot be taken as an exact measurement but if your burning in excess of 300-400 calories then does this go towards your daily allowance or should yopu exclude them and be in extreme calorie deficit?

I eat back most my exercise calories now. I have found the routines I am doing and MFP database to be pretty accurate. Had to tweak it some at beginning but it's working now. No sense starving for a quicker weight loss.