Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post Your Throwback Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    First car (bought myself)..early 90s
    03n9di9a9b83.jpg

That’s awesome! I thought about starting a “my 1st car” thread....but I wasn’t sure if that was a lame idea. That’s a great vehicle.

It was.. learned to drive "stick shift" the same day.. me driving it home from the dealer.. 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    03n9di9a9b83.jpg

That’s awesome! I thought about starting a “my 1st car” thread....but I wasn’t sure if that was a lame idea. That’s a great vehicle.

It was.. learned to drive "stick shift" the same day.. me driving it home from the dealer.. 😂

Nice! I’ve driven stick a few times as a teen. God forbid if I were on a slight incline at a stop and go light. I wouldn’t go if a car was behind me...I was TERRIFIED I’d roll back into it.🤣 I made them go around me.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    03n9di9a9b83.jpg

Nice! I’ve driven stick a few times as a teen. God forbid if I were on a slight incline at a stop and go light. I wouldn’t go if a car was behind me...I was TERRIFIED I’d roll back into it.🤣 I made them go around me.

Yeah know the feeling...almost did rolled back on my dad (he's driving behind me on different car) going up a hill with sharp turn that forces ya to slow down. Was oh crap moment..
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    c91td0z7c3i4.jpeg

two or three years ago,
    I ate them all !
  • minimiss669
    minimiss669 Posts: 86 Member
    I was 19 and so happy.

9h21g23552w4.jpeg

What a beautiful bride!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    5roxtjev3tg5.jpg
    Ah youth

Beautiful and sassy! 😊
  • carlsberglewis1
    carlsberglewis1 Posts: 45 Member
    Back on a cruise ship, what I'd give to be back on one now
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    2005 or so. Was still in college at this point. Yeesh, I'm getting old.

bfhad3eoimf5.jpg