Looking for other Motivated people!

Options
Hi! I am Matt, 40, down about 45 lbs in 13 weeks and highly motivated.

I practice DDP Yoga, Enjoy lifting in the gym four days a week and am in the pool two other days. Also am a follower of Jocko Willink.

All the exercise and nutrition in the world is great, but pales in comparison to the mental battle and the importance of discipline.

As such I am always on the lookout to surround myself with other motivated individuals for mutual support and accountability.

If that sounds like you, don't hesitate to drop a friend request my door is open to all, and am more than willing to help those looking for someone to push them to victory with all their goals.

Good luck in your journeys!

Replies

• weightliftingbarbie
    Options
    Friend request sent 😊
  • cflaate
    cflaate Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Matthew!
    I'm Cathrine, 28(in two weeks), motivated to go down 30 kg before turning 30. Almost hit -5 after 37 days. So close!

It can be frustrating to figure out how and what to eat, and how much exercise is too much or too little in a day/week. Trying to figure everything out these first couple of months. I'm adding you in hope that we can motivate and help each other 😊
  • lotta7e
    lotta7e Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name's Caeli. I just turned 29. In my early 20s, I was so highly motivated to stay in shape that I was able to train for and run a full marathon. I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my life mentally and emotionally, but the physical aspect has fallen by the wayside. I want to regain a healthy weight to fit my petite 5-foot-1 frame by the time I turn the big 3-0 by running and walking my dog five times a week and sticking to a low-carb high-protein diet. Good luck to everybody, let's help each other out!