Any young adults wanting motivation buddies?

Options
I'm in my late 20's and have about 50lb to lose. Looking for similar individuals who are active on here (or willing to text/snapchat) . Add me!

Replies

• pretty882
    pretty882 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I just saw your post. I'm in a similar situation as yourself. Not sure how to add you
  • kgamb27
    kgamb27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! Similar situation- I’m in my early 30’s and have been on/off this app for a while. Thinking maybe utilizing the community aspect of the app will finally make it stick? I’ll add you 😊
  • kiwiandcoconuts
    kiwiandcoconuts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m in my early 30s and have a solid 30lbs to lose. I was active on here about a year ago and dropped my first 20lbs. It’s been a real struggle with this last 30. Always looking for active friends to help keep both motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lydia2246
    lydia2246 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also interested in having workout buddies!
  • vmortiz965
    vmortiz965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right here! Lol add me ☺
  • ThatCookieGurl
    ThatCookieGurl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes please! 😊
  • sarahpeterson94651
    Options
    👋🏻 Right here! I just logged on here thinking maybe if I start posting I’ll stick to it!
  • beehilliard09
    beehilliard09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    28 and needing to lose 40-50 lbs to reach my goal of joining the military! It is so hard not to get discouraged!
  • amazonianwarriorprincess
    Options
    F 30 5'7" SW: 195. Just started last week and working towards a goal of 145 (but for now focusing on 185). Love checking out others' food diaries -- please add me!
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I don’t post everyday, but i have a 185+ day streak going. I am 32, have lost 35lbs in the last 6 months, and have about 65lbs to go. Also, i am a teacher in America’s midwest. I am open to friends with goals of all kinds.
  • michaelsvance
    michaelsvance Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. 26yrs old, still working on my goals. Let's motivate each other💪
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Got a lot to lose and could do with some motivation along the way🙂feel free to add me
  • lucyf1tness
    lucyf1tness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I have no idea how to add people 😂 but u can add me
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my too! I'm going down the thread and adding as well. I'm 28 years old. I'm on my last 10-15 lbs. I really want to do this!
  • Sunspear44
    Sunspear44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m 29 and have a goal of 20lbs! We can do it! :)
  • xoxvassyxox
    xoxvassyxox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, in a similar situation. Gained around 7kgs/16lbs since my wedding a year and a half ago and feeling really unhappy with my body. Travel a lot for work and work from home heaps which makes it difficult to stick to a routine and stay motivated. Looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • lindenbird
    lindenbird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm more motivated when I see others succeeding! I'm 24 and have about 90 lbs to lose. I'm working in small steps and could use some accountability friends!
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hiya! In a similar situation and looking for new friends to help motivate me! Feel free to add me :)
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Define young.