ISO busy late 20s, early 30s individuals trying to make "it" work :)

...Motivation. :)
Im 32, work full time and I'm resorting to the web to find more motivational support. I work long days 4 days a week, and have absolutely no energy to hit the gym before or after work. Currently, I just started going back to the gym 3-4 times a week on my days off or late evenings on Fridays :). Im actually just getting in the hang of going to the gym again and I really want to try to go during the week! If i count the time I wake up in the morning to the time I get home, I spend 14 hrs just on the road and at work....Im not complaining just painting a pic of my busy day lol.

anyways im looking for busy people to maintain the motivation and keep it going!!

what im doing: calorie counting, fasting from sunset to morning, aka Circadian Rhythm, wearing my apple watch and closing rings ( have my move goal set at 600), oh & also trying to drink my water :)

Replies

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    I used to work long night shifts at the hospital. That job involved lots of activity/ walking, and not quite enough sleep. I would lift weights on my off days. In your case , maybe you could get in some walking or easy activity/ light exercise on your work days. You have 3 days off, maye lift wieghts on 2 of those days, a long walk on the other. I can't give any advice on the Apple watch or closing ring
  • lohitinguva
    lohitinguva Posts: 3 Member
    Haha, I'm 26 and on the same boat. :smile:
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    All the best