Almost there

Options
I started my health journey on January 1st 2019. I wanted to lose 100 lbs. Lofty goal I know. To date I have lost 95 of those 100!!! I’ve changed my original goal to 110 based on how I look and feel. I’m almost there! I don’t post this to brag, but to tell you it IS possible! I’ve done this without surgery. Just great nutrition and healthy movement. I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned along the way! Send me a message. Let’s talk!

Replies

• ridiculouslyhandsome
    Options
    Jealous 😭
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,053 Member
    Options
    irie4200 wrote: »
    I started my health journey on January 1st 2019. I wanted to lose 100 lbs. Lofty goal I know. To date I have lost 95 of those 100!!! I’ve changed my original goal to 110 based on how I look and feel. I’m almost there! I don’t post this to brag, but to tell you it IS possible! I’ve done this without surgery. Just great nutrition and healthy movement. I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned along the way! Send me a message. Let’s talk!

Congratulations on your very inspiring success!

You might simply want to share some tips here on the thread, where many people, even shy ones, can benefit.

I know you really want to help, but the "send a private message" route is something other people do when they're secretly selling weight loss products or supplements or something like that. You wouldn't want anyone to suspect that, I'm sure.

:flowerforyou: