Let's find some friends nearby!
What County?
What fitness goals?
What personal goals?

Replies

• 42Amy
    42Amy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm from Morris County. I work in Middlesex County. My Fitness goal is to lose weight and be more consistent (less all or nothing:) My personal goal is to find peaceful moments and be more present (less distracted) when I am busy!
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey. I’m in Passaic county but lived in Morris County for years and years.

Fitness goal is to lose these last pounds.
    Personal goal. I’m just trying to delude myself into thinking I’m not aging rapidly :).
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hey there, I'm down in Camden County right outside Philadelphia.

Fitness goals are to get to and maintain a "normal" BMI. Eventually I hope to start toning/seeing visible muscle once I lose enough fat.

Personal goal is to (ever) get to a point where I am happy with my body.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Burlington County. I met a foremost goal during the first part of 2019 by undergoing two hip replacements. The surgeries and rehabs have restored my mobility and has allowed me to pursue with better consistency diet and exercise routines. I really don't have hard number goals except for weight which MFP requires to setup. Otherwise I let goals get in my head and that just messes things up. However, I have lost significant weight since May. Last week all my vital lab results were in or very close to normal ranges and I have just noted a decrease in my pants size. Simply, my goal is to just continue in that direction.
  • 42Amy
    42Amy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I started this post and couldn't find it! Lol, these discussion forums are hard to follow! Funny we all are from separate countries!
  • demarcan
    demarcan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hudson county here!