Geek, Mom, Do I have time?

Options
2»

Replies

• bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm a geek and put off putting myself first until the little tykes left for adulting and college so good for you to start now and not wait! Do it for you first and the little tyke too! You got this! B)
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    merph518 wrote: »
    Hi ! Same! How geeky can we get? Anyone watch mandalorian?

Watched the first couple episodes. Enjoying it so far, looking forward to more. I'm not used to having to wait for episodes anymore after being spoiled by the Netflix model.

Same. With the episodes being short and not that great in number they're at least saving us from ourselves.

As far as how geeky can we get, I'll toss my hat in the ring; cosplayer, lite gamer (both video and table top), diverse fandom member. Looking forward to Galaxycon this weekend is Louisville, KY. Got into lifting and fitness heavily because no one wants a dumpy Superman or Captain America.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    steveko89 wrote: »
    merph518 wrote: »
    Hi ! Same! How geeky can we get? Anyone watch mandalorian?

Watched the first couple episodes. Enjoying it so far, looking forward to more. I'm not used to having to wait for episodes anymore after being spoiled by the Netflix model.

Same. With the episodes being short and not that great in number they're at least saving us from ourselves.

As far as how geeky can we get, I'll toss my hat in the ring; cosplayer, lite gamer (both video and table top), diverse fandom member. Looking forward to Galaxycon this weekend is Louisville, KY. Got into lifting and fitness heavily because no one wants a dumpy Superman or Captain America.

lviz4nkyqx3l.jpg
    jdj6ky6caps3.jpg