Howdy y'all

kerikitkat
kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I signed up for the site a while back but STARTING TODAY I'm taking it seriously ;-)

If anyone has any tips on how to lose weight without giving up beer, I'd love to hear them! Haha.

Replies

• kerikitkat
    I signed up for the site a while back but STARTING TODAY I'm taking it seriously ;-)

If anyone has any tips on how to lose weight without giving up beer, I'd love to hear them! Haha.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

So would I. :laugh:

Welcome & good luck! :smile:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT TOO!!! ALTHOUGH I CAN'T STAND LITE BEERS I'VE STARTED DRINKING THEM ON THE WEEK-ENDS (INSTEAD OF THE GOOD BEER). WITH THE SUMMER COMING I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP BEER BUT AT LEAST I'VE SWITCHED TO LITE.:drinker:
  • kerikitkat
    I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT TOO!!! ALTHOUGH I CAN'T STAND LITE BEERS I'VE STARTED DRINKING THEM ON THE WEEK-ENDS (INSTEAD OF THE GOOD BEER). WITH THE SUMMER COMING I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP BEER BUT AT LEAST I'VE SWITCHED TO LITE.:drinker:

Me too! Plus you just have to drink fewer I suppose. :ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.