The 90 day Challenge, Can you really make it?

Hello I am a Canadian who simply loves sports. I have been playing them all my life but also participating in fitness, running and my favorite Martial Arts since I was a kid. I am looking to connect with like minded health conscious individuals.

I am also an avid health supplement product guy, I study the market deeply and always reach out to my influential friends and network to get some advice, but the idea of having a myfitnesspal concept, is genius. thanks to the creators.

I am about to start my old regimen program that I did in 2006 that left me very energetic, slimmed down, toned and it felt damn good!! that is how I met my present wife and former model back in Argentina.

If you love health supplements, martial arts, sports, connect with me. My name is Brian and I have a global reach of contacts worldwide ranging from former IFBB bodybuilding champions, to clothing apparel CEO`s to a President of a country.

Lets git fit together and start educating consumers one person at a time, share myfitnesspal with everyone.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Brian

PS: Will post pictures of my starting 90 day challenge and how you can set your mind to do very easily...