PB & Bacon shake?!!

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I think you just have to experiment. I would make it with a whey protein base (100cals) with milk and ice (another 100 cals) a tablespoon of peanut butter (80cals) and maybe some hickory or smoke flavoring (0 cals) or bacon bits or turkey bacon (I dunno, maybe 100 cals). It would be reasonably low calorie, high protein.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    whoa!!!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    PB2 and bacon bits...
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    PB2 and bacon bits...

Great suggestions girls!

And I have PB2 and Hormel Real Bacon bits on hand. Now to experiment with a healthier "ice cream"
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    And I have PB2 and Hormel Real Bacon bits on hand. Now to experiment with a healthier "ice cream"

After reading this comment I figured I should post this recipe to MFP.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1077389-bb-com-two-ingredient-protein-ice-cream
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link.

And bigger thank you for your service. This Army veteran wishes you a safe return. Keep your head down over there.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I have had this shake on multiple occasions and it tastes even better than it sounds!

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/MenuItem/frozen-zone/peanut-butter--bacon-shake

2ijtav9.png
  • DrewMontoya
    DrewMontoya Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have had this shake on multiple occasions and it tastes even better than it sounds!

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/MenuItem/frozen-zone/peanut-butter--bacon-shake

2ijtav9.png

I did not need to see that!
  • sarahellenx
    Options
    im literally crying i need this so much ah
  • PB2 and bacon bits...

Great suggestions girls!

For the healthier "ice cream" in there, I'd suggest Chapman's Vanilla frozen yogurt! It's freaking delicious and it's only 100 cals for 1/2 a cup :smile:

I'm not gonna lie, this shake sounds sooooo yum! Need to try this at some point! :love:
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? It's 1700(!!!!!) calories!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    No reason at all not to use Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch to make this.:love: Definitely on the menu this month.
  • No reason at all not to use Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch to make this.:love: Definitely on the menu this month.

OMG! Brilliant idea! :flowerforyou:

Now I'm feeling stupid for suggesting the vanilla Chapmans haha
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    No reason at all not to use Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch to make this.:love: Definitely on the menu this month.

OMG! Brilliant idea! :flowerforyou:

Now I'm feeling stupid for suggesting the vanilla Chapmans haha
    I wasn't thinking of Chapmans at all until you mentioned it.... Now we just have to figure out the bacon part... Maybe just real bacon? :drinker: