Keto Girl

Options
Hi, I've started my Keto journey today... Need to lose 50lbs. All help and encouragement is welcome <3

Replies

• sandhop
    sandhop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandy from Wisconsin. I have been on Keto since the end of September and have lost 14 lbs. Although this does not sound like all of the results you hear about regarding keto, you must understand that I'm 69 years old and lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle. I also am doing what is referred to as "Lazy Keto" in that I don't count macros, but am extremely careful not to eat extra carbs and absolutely no sugar. I mostly eat protein, vegetables and the required fats. I've found a tremendous number of recipes online which has made my food easy to convince my husband to also eat. I will say, that for me, this has been the easiest way to lose weight. And believe me, at 69 years old, I have tried just about every conceivable diet out there. Good luck with your venture.
  • jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I am down 25 and have 50 more to go I am seeking encouraging friends as I am the same!