c section over hang

Options
Hi everyone,

Any trainers or people in the know have any idea the best way to shift my "shelf" I have from the top of my scar after my c section, my Baby was pretty big at 9plb 10 I had to have an emergency c section after three days of my water breaking, my scar is pretty long, neat but long and seems tight so I have this beer type gut. I have got some pounds to lose but I managed to get down to under 12 stone and still had it, will this go if I reach my goal and are there any exercises I can do that will help? it makes wearing trousers and shorts a nightmare as they are lose round the hips tight just above the crotch.

Any advice would be great

Thank you.

Replies

• kmack1971
    kmack1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I've has 3 c sections and had that dreaded overhang too. after my 2nd child I did manage to get down to just under 10 stone and it was minimal at that point. (Im 5 ft 5) if Id have lost another 7-14lbs I think it would have shifted it completely apart from a little saggy skin maybe. However Ive had baby number 3 and the over hang is back with avengance! Personally I think its mostly down to fat loss. Although I did a ton of classes too.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    That's what I'm hoping :O) I'm sort at 5ft 3 and have short legs, just means that I still didn't feel great after doing well last time, but I guess I just have to keep my confidence up and think of the health not the look :O)

Thank you for sharing.