The Ultimate Accountability Challenge December 2019

craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
1yi25u628pua.jpg

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

Click here to check us out and join the December Ultimate Accountability Challenge Team http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134776-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2019

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    This is a great group and has really helped me stay on track a number of times.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    I have been participating in the UAC challenge since December 2017 with the goal being to live a healthy life. I celebrate 2 years of camaraderie with some of the finest and most supportive “virtual friends” one might ever expect to find in an online forum of this type. Monitoring calories, logging, and exercise are the key components of this challenge, yielding success when coupled with individual determination to stay on track. UAC is my inspiration for continued diligence. Please join us on this journey to good health. We are better together! :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,022 Member
    I have been with UAC for over a year now. Consistently exercising, maintaining CI<CO, and tracking ever morsel you eat or drink are key to this Challenge, and the accountability of daily posting is a wonderful incentive. The group is friendly and supportive. Come join us!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    This group is amazing, it works! Just 3 rules, no weigh ins, come and see!
  • ourvibrantlife
    ourvibrantlife Posts: 413 Member
    :)
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    I'm in!
  • UTMBdreams
    UTMBdreams Posts: 22 Member
    Hopping in!