Pairing my Apple Watch to MFP app

Options
New to this app. I’m trying to figure out how to pair this app with my watch in terms of activity.

Suggestions are welcome.
Thank you!

Replies

• amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I think I had to set it up in the Activity App on the phone to send the info over to MFP. (i have a premium account; not sure if that makes a different)

There isn't an MFP connector that I have been able to find.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,776 Member
    Options
    You can use an intermediary app such as Pacer App. Seems to fix some integration issues that result in exercise calories being deducted instead of added (*which of course will someday be fixed natively)
  • AslinDFerRiv
    AslinDFerRiv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Will try it.
  • AslinDFerRiv
    AslinDFerRiv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    You can use an intermediary app such as Pacer App. Seems to fix some integration issues that result in exercise calories being deducted instead of added (*which of course will someday be fixed natively)

**Actually downloaded the “Pacer App” (which I like very much). But the “connection” was really by granting access between the Apple Watch thru “Health”.

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options

**Actually downloaded the “Pacer App” (which I like very much). But the “connection” was really by granting access between the Apple Watch thru “Health”.

No. You synced Apple directly. That is why you received 0 calories for your steps. You need to set it up to let Pacer sync with MFP.

Remove the Apple
    Then
    Go under Apps > Activity Trackers and select Pacer
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,776 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »

No. You synced Apple directly. That is why you received 0 calories for your steps. You need to set it up to let Pacer sync with MFP.

Remove the Apple
    Then
    Go under Apps > Activity Trackers and select Pacer

Connect MFP to Pacer.

Connect Apple to Pacer.

Remove any and all direct connections between MFP and Apple.

Should result in Apple updating Pacer in a language they understand.

Pacer updating MFP in a language they understand.

Happy times!

Thanks should be directed to @heybales for developing the work around.