Options
bishopjulia
bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
What kind of content do you like?

Replies

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I watch Shane Dawson, Pewdipie and recently Shallon Lester. On occasion Jeffrey Star and Tati when I'm in the mood for makeup videos.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    That Chapter is a really good one for true crime, murder mysteries, serial killers and creepy Internet mysteries
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Brooke Houts, the dog beater.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    First We Feast for episodes of “Hot Ones”! The host interviews celebrities while they eat increasingly hotter wings 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    RevGym's

... I've deleted everything else.
  • bishopjulia
    Options
    Anybody watch Chills or Omargosh. The 3 am challenges are pretty cool in haunted places
  • bishopjulia
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    First We Feast for episodes of “Hot Ones”! The host interviews celebrities while they eat increasingly hotter wings 😂

Like the one with Stevo! And Gordon Ramsay!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »

Like the one with Stevo! And Gordon Ramsay!

Yesss lol Paul Rudd was pretty fantastic too 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Aside from musician channels, I keep track of Barely Sociable, Buzzfeed Unsolved (True Crime and Supernatural), FluffeeTalks, Good Mythical Morning and Good Mythical More, Inside a Mind, Killian Experience, Kurtis Connor, Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell, Let's Read, Lucas the Spider (super cute), Matthew Santoro, Nexpo, Night Mind, ReignBot, Umami, Trey Kennedy, You Betcha!, Wheezy Waiter and zefrank1.

I used to watch Safiya Nygaard, Sierra Schultzzie, and Simply Nailogical, but I got tired of the constant merch plugs, inconsistent update schedule and the lazy content (not to mention one of them I felt was lying and in denial about certain things I just couldn't overlook anymore).
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Contrapoints

Her capitalism video is on point, most of her other videos too. Contrapoints for POTUS.
  • bishopjulia
    Options
    Ok I have to say it... does anyone watch Amberlyn Reid on occasion?
  • bishopjulia
    Options
    Aside from musician channels, I keep track of Barely Sociable, Buzzfeed Unsolved (True Crime and Supernatural), FluffeeTalks, Good Mythical Morning and Good Mythical More, Inside a Mind, Killian Experience, Kurtis Connor, Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell, Let's Read, Lucas the Spider (super cute), Matthew Santoro, Nexpo, Night Mind, ReignBot, Umami, Trey Kennedy, You Betcha!, Wheezy Waiter and zefrank1.

I used to watch Safiya Nygaard, Sierra Schultzzie, and Simply Nailogical, but I got tired of the constant merch plugs, inconsistent update schedule and the lazy content (not to mention one of them I felt was lying and in denial about certain things I just couldn't overlook anymore).

Love Fluffee talks!
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I watch exercise and diet experts and spiritual viedos. I also follow two people who live in their car! LOL! Oh and a relationship expert too!
  • ArwaMuslimah
    ArwaMuslimah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    EFDawah, Islamondemand
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I also love a good tarot reading. Charmed intuition tarot is a favorite. Shonnetta's Divine tarot is peppy. Nathalie Hughes is a trip, sometimes she's drunk.
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh so many, but probably top of the list...

Francis Cade - YouTube
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHyBWpfAggsFPDc5A7l_eWA
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Dad
    Lazy Game Reviewer
    Hydraulic Press Channel
    Karolina Zebrowska (sp?)
    Kitty Cotten

lots more