sesame chicken recipe please!

Options
momRN2B
momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
I am looking for a crispy batter fried chicken with a sauce containing any combination of the following: soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, duck sauce, honey and sesame seeds. I dont have ingredients like sesame oil or sherry and dont want to go out and buy them just for this recipe. I just want something simple and tasty with basic ingredients. Thanx in advance.

Replies

• Xalanii
    Xalanii Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a "sesame" chicken recipe without sesame oil

you're going to have a bad time

Don't make the recipe if you aren't interested in making the recipe, if you want make fried chicken and sprinkle sesame seeds on it if you want to feel vaguely foreign about it.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I've made this and it was delicious:
    http://www.slenderkitchen.com/sesame-chicken/#

But like ashleyelizabeth said, you need sesame oil to make "sesame chicken"
  • momRN2B
    Options
    If you're looking for a "sesame" chicken recipe without sesame oil

you're going to have a bad time

Don't make the recipe if you aren't interested in making the recipe, if you want make fried chicken and sprinkle sesame seeds on it if you want to feel vaguely foreign about it.

Supposing I went out and bought sesame oil so I can make the recipe properly, do you have a good recipe I can make?
  • momRN2B
    Options
    Also to add, I dont care if its sesame chicken or doesnt have any sesame in it at all. I am just looking for a good crispy chicken nugget recipe with a good sauce to go over it, preferably with ingredients I already have. Thanx again
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    How about going to allrecipes.com and put in the ingredients you would like to use (although I doubt any recipe has all those you listed so I would just type in one of the sauces and go from there) If it has more than 100 reviews and 4 or more stars, then it's probably a winner. Although read some of the reviews for tweaking ideas :)http://allrecipes.com/search/default.aspx?ms=1&origin=Recipe Hub&qt=i