Must be doing something right!!!

Options
mel_2812
mel_2812 Posts: 66 Member
Last Monday, I went to McDonald's and treated myself...I knew the next day, I would dedicate myself to loose the extra and remaining weight!

Food wise, I think I've done great the whole week.
-Weekdays are quite easy...I do my healthy lunch, leave the money at home so I don't go and buy some junk.
-Yesterday was a huge accomplishment for me...we went to the restaurant and instead of taking 3 pieces of bread, I only took one, despite how hungry I was. I ordered 2 chicken Slovakia skews , replace the fries with rice (and only had 1/2 cup) and resisted the desert.
-Tonight, we got invited for dinner...my friend is ordering pizza. I'm doing my own salad, grapes and cherries and will bring my dinner over...no pizza for me!
Exercise wise, my week went like this:
Tuesday: Beggining of C25K + 30 minute of elliptical + 30 minutes of strenght training
Wednesday: Off gym...decided to go on youtube, find a video I could do at home...did 45 minutes
Thursday: Same as Tuesday
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Same as Tuesday
Today: Off gym...went for a walk of 45 minutes.

Well, surprise surprise, went from 183 lbs (last Monday) to 180.6 lbs (as of today)!! What a great source of motivation! :D

Yay for me!

Replies

• gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! It is all about making good choices at every opportunity that you can.
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well done. Great determination!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like a fabulous week!
  • Sakye
    Sakye Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fabulous week!
    Resisting pizza and dessert is quite an accomplishment, you can be proud of yourself! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!