WHOOP members?

Is anybody on here a whoop member? I'm super curious about it.
https://www.whoop.com/

Replies

• MT1134
    MT1134 Posts: 173 Member
    amandaeve wrote: »
    Is anybody on here a whoop member? I'm super curious about it.
    https://www.whoop.com/

I was for a while. Perhaps I can be of some help. What do you want to know?
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Just curious if you felt like it was valuable.
  • MT1134
    Just curious if you felt like it was valuable.

I liked Whoop a lot and felt it was worth the time and money. It's hard to know how accurate it really is when compared to other devices that offer the same capabilities but for me it was all about using it to affect behaviors and make informed decisions.

What are you looking to understand and use yours for?

Some people won't really benefit from it because they either A) don't understand what they're looking at from the feedback or B) they don't understand what to do next after reading the feedback.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Well, the advertisements I looked at said that it generates a lot of data, but was unspecific exactly what data it generated, so I already don't know what I would do with it.
    I am mostly curious if it could help me be more efficient when it comes to deciding if I will make it a light work out or a challenging work out. Most of my effort is defined by the calendar. The rest I intuit from how my body feels. I tend to be cautious, and I think I could push harder and improve faster if I trusted it was safe for me to do so. If this thing does a good job of analyzing when I should rest and when I should push, that would be helpful.
  • MT1134
    Well, the advertisements I looked at said that it generates a lot of data, but was unspecific exactly what data it generated, so I already don't know what I would do with it.
    I am mostly curious if it could help me be more efficient when it comes to deciding if I will make it a light work out or a challenging work out. Most of my effort is defined by the calendar. The rest I intuit from how my body feels. I tend to be cautious, and I think I could push harder and improve faster if I trusted it was safe for me to do so. If this thing does a good job of analyzing when I should rest and when I should push, that would be helpful.

Okay, I will share my experiences and also screen shots of the data it gives. Do you want that all provided here or email or anywhere specific?