2nd time round :D

Hi All! :D

After succeeding in my first round on here, life took over and many years later I find myself back on here due to various circumstances that life chose to throw at me :D

I'm almost 5"5 with quite a substantial amount to lose. I started at 273lbs in the last few days in August and I'm currently sat at 255lbs. I'm aiming for a loss of roughly 2lb a week and focusing on just getting myself down to 200lbs for my first goal, but ultimately would like to reach 150lbs. I'm fully aware this is a massive weight drop and will take time, but I'm in it for the long run :D For more info on me and my story feel free to visit my profile page and have a read.

I'm a huge believer in positive encouragement and accountability and will always aim to provide the same kind of encouragement to friends made on here.

Feel free to send me a friend request, finding people with shared interests in the "real world" ( so to speak) can be quite tricky. Much love to all and thanks for taking the time to read :)

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Congrats for your loss, Watch your food prefer natural fats, drink good amount of water, avoid sugar. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Sara_Olson_421
    Sara_Olson_421 Posts: 11 Member
    I too am back for the second time! Years ago I lost almost 100 lbs, now I am at my highest weight: 288lbs... I’m 5’5 as well and looking to get down to ~175... will add you as we are on such similar journeys!