What has 2019 done for you?

Options
124»

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    2020 should be okay, mainly because it's fun to say: "Twen-Tee , Twen-Teeeee!!!"

You're right. I was going to say "two oh, two oh" just to dismantle others... but, your suggestion is far more fun.

Besides, I like the twenties...

giphy.gif
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don’t want to die I have so many things I haven’t done yet and it’s time to do whatever I want to do.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,083 Member
    Options
    I don’t want to die I have so many things I haven’t done yet and it’s time to do whatever I want to do.

Love this. ❤️
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    There's been good & bad, like every year. I just always hope the next 12-mos bring far more good than bad. And, I wish that for everyone, as well. Congrats on your baby @ElleBellesTheoBear

May 2020 bring the best for everyone.
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Have you learnt any important lessons?
    I have learned to fear God, what caregiver's burn-out feels like, how to totally give up on myself, what stress can really do to a person.

Do any moments stick out for you?
    The sudden death of my support dog, who was only 6yrs old, the death of my brother's dog ( my brother suddenly passed away last year ) and 5days later my dad passed away, I ripped half my bicep muscle off the bone on my right arm, now I'm dealing with that.

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    After three years of trying for a baby and 4 miscarriages I finally gave birth to my son. 🥰 absolute best feeling ever. 2019 showed me what can happen when you don’t give up <3 despite the heartache, trials, challenges.

Congratulations!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I've learned that the only person's opinion of you that matters is the one that you have of yourself. Respect is earned. Confidence comes from within. Strength begins at the weakest moment. Trust is valuable. I am the keeper of my privacy. Some people don't deserve your time or love. One's success can also be the envy instead of the inspiration of others. And sometimes, saying less speaks more.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Socrates is famously quoted as saying "I know nothing"

And when the oracle was asked, if there was anyone wiser than Socrates, she replied "No"

It's a lesson in humility, one I'm learning and trying to practice... 🧘🏽‍♂️🧘🏽‍♂️🧘🏽‍♂️
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    2019 has been a rather forgettable year in regards to my fitness and whatnot. It's been injury after nagging injury most of the year starting with a fractured knee cap last February ice skating with my kids.

Looking forward to getting back full time in 2020.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,083 Member
    Options
    I've learned that the only person's opinion of you that matters is the one that you have of yourself. Respect is earned. Confidence comes from within. Strength begins at the weakest moment. Trust is valuable. I am the keeper of my privacy. Some people don't deserve your time or love. One's success can also be the envy instead of the inspiration of others. And sometimes, saying less speaks more.

I love this. And I definitely need to live this. I’ve given too much of myself to people who have turned out to totally suck. And have cared too much about people who ended up not caring about me. Thank you for this. ❤️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I love this!.& U!