• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP. This was very interesting.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Yeah but my Grandma says I am beautiful so Dove can go suck it.

Dove isn't your enemy, here--Scientific American is.

Though they do mention the Roman Turtle Formation so there is some hope for the future

friggin science
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    same company that owns Dove owns Axe. and nobody likes Axe.
    so who's the real loser here is what im getting at

If they combined into one megacompany called AxeDove I'd probably....well I probably wouldn't change a thing based on what they did with their company, but I would think it was cool that there was a company out there called AxeDove
  • CandyLizCaldwell
    Options
    What was the point of that?
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    this seems fake news bc people aren’t 2D like single moment in time so wtf were they judging

like u ever see a bad pic of yourself then next pic in series the lighting slightly different, or slightly different emotion coming thru face and pic is good

or u ever pause a movie and mid scene u catch a pretty actress looking like a bag of shrek

Wait, what's wrong with Shrek? :/
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    this seems fake news bc people aren’t 2D like single moment in time so wtf were they judging

like u ever see a bad pic of yourself then next pic in series the lighting slightly different, or slightly different emotion coming thru face and pic is good

or u ever pause a movie and mid scene u catch a pretty actress looking like a bag of shrek

Shrek is fine. A bag of shrek is ehh
  • shaf238
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

If Shrek is fine. Surely a bag of Shrek is finer?
  • shaf238
    Options

affjaumskdy9.jpeg

I know I look Freakin Good!!

Eye like this
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

If Shrek is fine. Surely a bag of Shrek is finer?

Thats like saying if a steak is fine, a pile of steak is bet- hmm i see your point
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Anyway, who’s to say that we don’t elevate everyone else while we’re self-elevating? Then we all win
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is a deep blow.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Interesting....

It is all relative though. When I travel to other places, I get lots of compliments about how beautiful i am.

Here in LA, I feel more average. I don’t have all the fake stuff people want.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    The internet already taught me this lesson a loooooooooooooooooong *kitten* time ago. Especially when you get consistently passed over on multiple occasions.

Also, this article posted is from 2013.