Breakfast Shake

Options
What is the best all natural, full of all things healthy best for weight loss protein shake? I’m looking for an easy go to breakfast that will keep me full and help with weight loss goals!

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    What @apullum said. The best shake is the one that helps you stay within your goals, and it doesn't have to be a shake. For an easy and filling breakfast, I like overnight oats. Most days though, I have a chai latte and greek yogurt.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    What is the best all natural, full of all things healthy best for weight loss protein shake? I’m looking for an easy go to breakfast that will keep me full and help with weight loss goals!

So, you are looking for a just "shake and drink" option, is that right? Not a smoothie you make yourself? I make smoothies pretty often and they are full of lots of good stuff like veggies, fruit, yogurt, milk, protein powder, spices. It's pretty quick once you get the hang of it.

Otherwise, I tend to eat yogurt plus berries and maybe some cereal mixed in. That's also pretty quick.