welcomes everyone to be friends and comment if you’re looking for some!

Options
megan__bowne
megan__bowne Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2019 in Introduce Yourself
many tips and gd conversations is guarantied :) lost 35 kg, 94-59 over two years, recently gained 10 back and am looking for motivation and tips!

Replies

• BrettNS
    BrettNS Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. nobody likes gaining any back but the main thing is you are here.. I've been up and down for years but really feel this is it this time.

You got this!
  • jamesavance
    jamesavance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been a member since February and have lost 75 pounds. 1lm5z13w7g6u.jpg
  • megan__bowne
    megan__bowne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiration guys! I’d love to know how both of you are doing with maintaining the weight loss? I was able to maintain for a year and relapsed recently. Have begun working out/hiking 3-4 times a week again and have begun trying to restrict my bad eating habits but I would love to hear if you have any tips for maintaining/saying no to bad foods? It’s so hard to stay consistent and consistent with logging my meals!
  • JagaSrik
    JagaSrik Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Love makes it possible you should love what you eat the good.. but you love the bad hehe 😃😃 bad love.
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I never say no to 'bad' foods. If I hit my protein goal, stay within my calories, and don't go wild on carbs, then I eat (drink) whatever I feel like. And if I know I'm going to go over, I hop on the bike and bank some calories if I can.
  • Highlifeman7930
    Highlifeman7930 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey just started looking for friends for accountibility
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jennifer. I am new to MFP, and looking to lose some weight and get fit. : ) Would appreciate some friends on the same journey, so we can support each other on the way. : )