Parents supporting Parents

Options
Good morning everyone!!

I am Hannah a busy mom of five. Yes, you read that correctly!! I have a daughter who is 16 almost 17 and driving me to drink (most days...lol) and four sons who are 16, 13, 12 and 8. My babies are my everything.

When the kids were younger I was able to keep up with my weight loss and management. I had previously lost 97 pounds and kept it off for three years!!

But over the last three years I have gained 60 of that weight back :s The crazy schedule that we maintain with the kids and all their sports and activities means there was a lot more eating out than we used to which resulted in the weight gain.

I have been trying intermittent fasting (IF) to 16:8 method. I want to work up to 4:3 method if possible as I have heard better results with that but I am only one week in so it will take some time to move to that point.

As parents I feel we put ourselves last because our kids are our everything. Lets come together and support each other. Encouragement and advice. A safe place to vent when things aren't going the way we had hoped and a place to share our joys and triumphs.

~Hannah~