100 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• jenniferrenaboothe
    jenniferrenaboothe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Toxyc wrote: »
    That's incredible! That's so motivating! Thank you so much for sharing!!

I'm glad to help in any way I can, I myself couldn't have done it without all the support from my family friends and husband.
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    SilverLuma wrote: »
    Amazing! I'm just starting out again and have struggled with my weight most of my life. It is great to see success stories. Keeps me motivated. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I too struggled with it my whole life. The first step is the hardest. Don't lose hope girl you've got this!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, I weigh about what you do. I try to stay 159. Low carb worked great for me also, keto was a little too strick. I eat 100 gr or less of carbs and weight came off. Such a good feeling.
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    wow you look great, I weigh about what you do. I try to stay 159. Low carb worked great for me also, keto was a little too strick. I eat 100 gr or less of carbs and weight came off. Such a good feeling.

Thank you!!! I'm trying to get to 125 because my body still has a good deal of fat for my height. Glad to hear that you've found a method that works for you! That is super important. Keto is definitely very strict. I stopped keto 7 months I. However I do still mind my carbs. Over all now I simply don't eat until I get hungry. Not really a diet persay. Just me taking body ques. If that makes sense.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,113 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration....Congrats to losing 100lbs....I am just restarting my journey (again)
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »

Thank you!!! I'm trying to get to 125 because my body still has a good deal of fat for my height. Glad to hear that you've found a method that works for you! That is super important. Keto is definitely very strict. I stopped keto 7 months I. However I do still mind my carbs. Over all now I simply don't eat until I get hungry. Not really a diet persay. Just me taking body ques. If that makes sense.

Girl!!!! Congratulations!!!! Wishing you the very best with the rest of your journey!!! 💪🤩💖🌟💕 what is your height???

My height is 5'3.75" and thank you very much for the support :)
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    You are an inspiration....Congrats to losing 100lbs....I am just restarting my journey (again)

I did that at least 4 times this has been a two year battle, congrats on taking that step again!!! Don't get discouraged, it's only a failure if you give up and never try again!!!
  • steph22ak
    steph22ak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!! Did you ever have a hard time with motivation? I have over 100 to lose and feel like I’ve been trying my whole life! I’d love to hear more about your story!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Bravo !!!
  • alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    So great! I can't wait until I've lost that much. Seeing you do it helps me know that it is possible!
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I agree, very inspirational!
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    6ka4vn38556u.jpeg

I explain it like this, its a completely different world and now I feel like I can enjoy it. Congrats on your awesome weight loss!
  • Lainna21
    Lainna21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You’re awesome! You look great and happier. :)
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    steph22ak wrote: »
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!! Did you ever have a hard time with motivation? I have over 100 to lose and feel like I’ve been trying my whole life! I’d love to hear more about your story!

Yes so many times a support system is a must! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Feel free to friend request me. I will help however possible, and answer any questions you may have.
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Bravo !!!

Thank you!!!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    alc649 wrote: »
    So great! I can't wait until I've lost that much. Seeing you do it helps me know that it is possible!

It's very possible I've lost 129.6 now. I'm finally down to a normal BMI. You've got this!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    OAS5 wrote: »
    6ka4vn38556u.jpeg

I explain it like this, its a completely different world and now I feel like I can enjoy it. Congrats on your awesome weight loss!

I totalllly feel that. I'm happier thank I've ever been. Thank you!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Lainna21 wrote: »
    Wow! You’re awesome! You look great and happier. :)

Thank you so much! The truth behind that statement though is unreal. Since losing the weight I've come off of depression medicine and high blood pressure medication and fluid pills. My whole world has changed.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    You've turned from "cute" into beautiful, and your confidence is radiating out now.

So inspirational! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!