40 n sept. (Virgo) ..struggling with it! Anyone else??

Options
Turning 40 in Sept. ( Virgo) Anyone else ?? Not sure why I am struggling with it so much !!

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'll be 29 in October though
  • ntdrive
    ntdrive Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did but now a 'few' years later I can tell you 40 is great!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    better than the alternative!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    40 is the new 30!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I struggled with 30 more than 40.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Virgo here and I have no problem with 40, wish I was. :)
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'll be 27 in September and I'm struggling with that, so 40 is understandable ... I'm officially going to be out of my mid 20s and in my late 20s, ewwwww!
  • tpop917
    tpop917 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll be 45 on the 17th. 40 ROCKS!!! It really does.
    At 40, I realized so much about myself and where I wanted to be and who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do.
    I realized that I can and will live my life the way I want and I don't need anyone to tell me that it's OK. I don't need anyone to validate me. It's very liberating.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    better than the alternative!

^ This. Too many people I know have already kicked it. I'm just happy to be here.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I can't say that 40 was especially hard on me. I met my sweetheart and lovely wife shortly before I turned 40, and she managed to create a very special surprise party for me IN MY OWN APARTMENT without me knowing about it!!! Yeah, she's good like that. and yes, she topped that on my 50th, too, by making me cook some of the food that was to be served there, managing to get my entire family down here , and all without me having a clue !!!!

I'm still planning payback ;)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 on Wednesday. I liked my 30's better than my 20's...hoping I can say the same about my 40's. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not quite...39 in October, but I'm actually looking forward to 40. At this rate, I'll be in the same shape I was in early 20's. I think 40s will be quite epic.

On a side note, I just went to my20 year high-school reunion...lots of dead mofos...I'm still here...doin' just fine.
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    this is so true for me too ...Thanks :) this is for sg336