Need someone to help motivate me as I will help you

Looking for serious friends to help keep me motivated as I will help keep you on track and keep you motivated as well! Diet and exercise is a long and tiring process that has many ups and downs. My weight fluctuates so often and now I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my LIFE!!! I have posted a picture that I WANT to be and is going to be my motivation however it's going to take a lot of motivation, support, and commitment from myself with strong goals to succeed. Please become my friend and lets become a great support system for each other!!!!
I have two kids ages 7 and 4, have little time to work out (mornings only) and work full time 6 days a week~!! CRAZY schedule!!! My problem is I don't make time for myself enough!! and when I do have time I'm exhausted!!!
Here is to getting my life back and starting on a new path on becoming a better person, healthier mom, and happier wife.

Replies

• catwomun
    catwomun Posts: 35 Member
    I understand your pain! My career has recently been getting me more gigs (I'm a filmmaker) so the time to make healthy food has gone by the wayside. Add me as a friend and we can help each other out. You can do it!