Cycling/Weights/Spin

Options
Hey peeps

I am looking to increase my power to weight ratio so the goal is to drop about 15bs while increase leg and core strength.

Been thinking about going vegetarian...doing some reading/research now. I workout 4-5 times a week and I'm super active on fitbit and strava.

Always open to companions...just don't be weird...or at least don't be weirder than me. πŸš΄πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Replies

• helen_goldthorpe
    helen_goldthorpe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm a cyclist trying to work on the weight side of power to weight. My OH is veggie and although I'm not, I tend to eat a fair amount of veggie food at home and just eat meat when I'm out. I cycle commute and train on top of that so still get through a fair amount of food, but trying to get the balance between eating and training a bit better.

Currently down about 10lb from where I was in September, and aiming to lose a bit more over winter although if I feel like eating at a deficit starts to impact on my training I'll increase the food a bit. I've just started working with a proper coach so want to be able to do the workouts he sets me.

Feel free to add me!
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely send you and add. And congrats on the 10lb weight loss. That's not easy.