What’s natty

Options
So would take things such a proteins powders and pre work pills make you natty still ??

Natty = natural

Replies

• Justin_7272
    Justin_7272 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Natty (natural) is wildly open to interpretation.

Steroids are largely considered unnatural, however they can be prescribed for certain conditions, in which case they're acceptable. Really depends on the use/application. The same can be said for HGH. Both are FDA scheduled and regulated.

Creatine is produced by the body naturally. Levels can be elevated through supplementation. It's been vastly proven safe. Natty-enhanced?

WADA and other sports agencies ban a set of substances which are somewhere in between; not per-se illegal, but considered performance enhancing drugs. This can include anything from THC to SARMs.

Protein powders are definitely natural. Pre-workouts in large will be considered natural. However explaining this to outsiders may be difficult (I had a coworker tell me her brother got shingles from creatine), so approach with caution.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    lh5oqx1d5wgn.jpg

First thing that popped into my head as well 😆
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    lh5oqx1d5wgn.jpg

That's the kind of natural I'm into.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    Options
    lh5oqx1d5wgn.jpg

That's the kind of natural I'm into.

I’ll take those gainzzzzz
  • fitnessguy266
    fitnessguy266 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Natty (natural) is wildly open to interpretation.

Steroids are largely considered unnatural, however they can be prescribed for certain conditions, in which case they're acceptable. Really depends on the use/application. The same can be said for HGH. Both are FDA scheduled and regulated.

Creatine is produced by the body naturally. Levels can be elevated through supplementation. It's been vastly proven safe. Natty-enhanced?

WADA and other sports agencies ban a set of substances which are somewhere in between; not per-se illegal, but considered performance enhancing drugs. This can include anything from THC to SARMs.

Protein powders are definitely natural. Pre-workouts in large will be considered natural. However explaining this to outsiders may be difficult (I had a coworker tell me her brother got shingles from creatine), so approach with caution.

My take as well on the quoted message! I always joked that "external" creatine supplementation causes you to lose natty status, as it artificially increases the size of your physique to a degree.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options