Gday from Australia

Options
Hey Everyone,

My name is Riley and looking at getting fit again..!

I'm 195cm tall, 102kg (was 106kg) and 24yrs old.

I work in a busy environment, always on my feet running from one bench to the next. I work as a Laboratory Technician at a winery/bottling plant. It's a great place to work and love every day of it. I'd be lucky to have a seat for longer then 10min, excluding lunch/tea breaks.

I'm looking at losing my weight, mainly my stomach. I've been using MFP for 4~ weeks now and gym'ing for nearly 3weeks. I've already lost 4kgs and at the moment my Goal Weight is 90kg. Once there I'll determine if i need to loose more or put some muscle on. My Gym sessions are mainly weight but enjoy a 30min run here and there as well. I do a PT session once a week or fortnight, as i rotate shifts at work its hard to organize weekly.

Already got heaps of good advice and inspiration from the forums and looking forward to contributing.

My dairy is open, feel free to critique it. Past 2 days hasn't been my best but I don't think i eat as much as i should be so Overall during the week i like to think its balanced :P

My TDEE calc was 3100 cal. I've been eating 1800-2000cals depending.

Thanks and looking forward to this journey.

Replies

• leelu137
    leelu137 Posts: 46
    Options
    Gday,

Feel free to add me. Im from Newcastle and im a mum on a mission.
  • fma999
    fma999 Posts: 2
    Options
    Gday,

im on a mission of loosing 7 KG was 10KG but i lost 3 already, i do not exercise regurarly sometimes i walk for 50 minutes twice a week i consume 800Kcal a day sometimes 1100 Kcal. However, i can consume up to 1200 but i dont thats due to my lack of exercise