Not done, but smallest I've been in 8yrs

I've struggled with my weight my whole life,I've been keto for 2yrs and have been yo yoing a bit from falling off. I decided to get back serious back in October..between dieting and killing it at the gym I'm so glad to be closer to my goals! I looked at my graph on mfp,which goes all the way back to 2010..this is the lowest weight I've been in over 8yrs! Crazy! I'm excited for the future and hope to meet my goals.nz5o6muoefvn.jpg
tnov71w4bopm.jpg

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Awesome progress and congratulations on the milestone! I can definitely see a difference between the two pictures, especially in the torso.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You are doing great! just awesome- keep it up for YOU!!!!
  • melodyvegan
    melodyvegan Posts: 59 Member
    Your hard work and dedication is paying off and it shows! Great job! The hardest part is just getting started again. But you did that, so you totally got this!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Great job! Did you still in keto?
  • Basana0909
    Basana0909 Posts: 31 Member
    U look awesome I’m just getting started and U give me motivation ty Don’t give up !!!!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    I can definitely see the progress between the two pics! Great job!
  • mhassan160 wrote: »
    Great job! Did you still in keto?

Yes, I am still keto. However I have increased my carb intake to 30
  • Thanks everyone! ❤😊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    NICE!!!! Beautiful lady and a wonderful job; keep on going!
  • victory291
    victory291 Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing work and you are beautiful!
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    I've struggled with my weight my whole life,I've been keto for 2yrs and have been yo yoing a bit from falling off. I decided to get back serious back in October..between dieting and killing it at the gym I'm so glad to be closer to my goals! I looked at my graph on mfp,which goes all the way back to 2010..this is the lowest weight I've been in over 8yrs! Crazy! I'm excited for the future and hope to meet my goals.
    Nice work! Your midsection - wow! What a transformation! I am jealous because that appears to be the place I am losing LAST. Jeans getting baggy in the legs but still tight in the stomach.

You look awesome.

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment. Thanks for sharing, too. It is motivating many of us to continue on and accomplish our goals, also. Onward and forward!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • nenelove
    nenelove Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations!!! I can definitely see the difference in your pictures. You got this girl!!
  • awesome progress friend. you’ve worked so hard over the years. congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!