Do absolutely NOTHING.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Get my lights up, no judging 😬
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Not eat 1000k+ calories of sugar added sweets.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Today. I will not run cause I change my mind. I dont feel good. So I'm going to whine instead.
    al0q1duzn2n2.gif

So today I will whine. Not to be mistaken with wine.

You'll feel so much better if you do though!! (unless you really are sick)
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Today I will woo the OP into my lair
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Today I will work out (done), eat under my calorie goal for the day (good so far but a party tonight, might be a challenge) and iron all my work shirts for the rest of the year so I will not have to iron one as I'm getting ready Mon. morning (take the under).
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I haven’t eaten a decent meal. Lately I have grown to hate eating. It really grosses me out. My tastebuds are all out of whack. I just snack here and there. I want to go somewhere and eat a healthy, tastefully, delicious meal and not be grossed out.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Keep my opinions to myself
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    I haven’t eaten a decent meal. Lately I have grown to hate eating. It really grosses me out. My tastebuds are all out of whack. I just snack here and there. I want to go somewhere and eat a healthy, tastefully, delicious meal and not be grossed out.

Update. I had the best dinner ever. Hope it keeps going uphill from here on out.
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Update. I had the best dinner ever. Hope it keeps going uphill from here on out.
    Congratulations

Hope you have many more wonderful meals 🤪
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Watch football
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Today I will be remembering that I am not in my 20s anymore and I cannot drink like that.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Today I will woo the OP into my lair

:o
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Today I will be remembering that I am not in my 20s anymore and I cannot drink like that.

I can totally relate to this...last week not this week I’m good and up like a spring chicken. Go eat a Whataburger it helps.
  • mtndewme
    Options

I can totally relate to this...last week not this week I’m good and up like a spring chicken. Go eat a Whataburger it helps.

Bruh, I was at a Harry Potter themed house party and I had poly juice potion, butter beer and played quiddich beer pong. I got straight up trashed and I should have known better. I might graduate to a burger later in the day. Soup for now.
  • mommabear4315
    edited December 2019
    Options

Bruh, I was at a Harry Potter themed house party and I had poly juice potion, butter beer and played quiddich beer pong. I got straight up trashed and I should have known better. I might graduate to a burger later in the day. Soup for now.

Sounds like a hellva of a party! Try toast and sleep or a cold shower usually helps me. Post pics! Have a great day!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Desperately try not to get annoyed by everything my family says or does.
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Get all the Christmas presents wrapped and under the tree. Hope the cat doesn't chew on them. :|
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    RCPV wrote: »
    Get all the Christmas presents wrapped and under the tree. Hope the cat doesn't chew on them. :|

Same but I'm also hoping my 1 year old doesn't destroy them.
  • mtndewme
    Options
    This is the only picture I have. Quidditch beer pong. They had a scavenger hunt. Hidden golden snitches for house points. Moaning Myrtle as a picture in the shower looking at you pee. I thought that was hilarious. It was the yule ball portion of the books. Goblet of fire.

1au9o8b5ocux.jpeg

Sounds like a hellva of a party! Try toast and sleep or a cold shower usually helps me. Post pics! Have a great day!