Half the man I used to be (519-260=258)

Options
digitaljdr
digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
Good News Everyone! I'm officially half the man I used to be. I weighed in after this day's awesome bicycle ride and I'm at 258.6lbs (starting weight 519/2 = 259.5). I have 40 lbs more to go before I reach my goal weight of 218ish a goal I thought was crazy but now that I'm staring it dead in the face only makes me more determined to get there. A special shout out to everyone who has encouraged me along the way JoelleAnn78, pawoodhull, skierxjes, and erickdoesthis who have been instrumental in me breaking the plateau I have been on for the last month and a half.

With hard work, determination, and the resolve of champions you can achieve anything I am and will continue to be living proof of that. I have always encouraged others to talk and be inspiration to others, I have spoke a few times to people who have been in my place those 400lbs, 500lbs, or even more over weight and to be a beacon at the end of the tunnel for those lost and want to regain their former body.

September 2011
4kMr65K.jpg?1

August 2013
7cRGI9R.jpg?2

Whole album is here -> http://imgur.com/a/FyaaJ

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!