Easing in

Options
I have decided to make subtle changes instead of diving in. I just can't seem to wrap my head around all the adjustments I need to make at this time to lose weight so I'm going with little steps. I have started to track some of my meals, but not all. Today on my day off from work, first thing I did this morning was a 1 mile Leslie Sansone walking aerobics. I'm trying to do positive things and make better choices. I can't keep on starting over to get it "perfect" because that day will never come.

Replies

• ehloring1
    ehloring1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • ehloring1
    ehloring1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't snack after dinner tonight but I did have treats in the afternoon. I met a friend for lunch and chose a salad; didn't have any dressing. I have a lot of work to do.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    ehloring1 wrote: »
    Well, I didn't snack after dinner tonight but I did have treats in the afternoon. I met a friend for lunch and chose a salad; didn't have any dressing. I have a lot of work to do.

Figuring out how to work in treats can be tricky. It might be easier when you get to the point you are logging everything.

You may have a lot of work to do but most of it is future you's problem. Tomorrow you just need to nudge your routine in the right direction a little.