"Gifting" extra weight

neugebauer52
neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
edited December 2019 in Success Stories
Since "the season to be jolly" is upon us, I am wondering: IF I am with MFP for 621 days and IF I have recorded faithfully all food and beverages ingested, swallowed and absorbed, and IF I was a good boy and walked and did basic exercise every second day or so and recorded that as well, and IF I would step onto the highly sophisticated electronic gym scale today, this morning, and IF this scale would tell me hat over the last 621 days I have lost 48.3 kg - 106 pounds - 7.6 stones, and IF this would be all true, then PLEASE!!! Can anyone tell me whom I "gifted" all that weight to? ANYONE ? Anyone, who opened their post box this morning and received a neat little parcel of fat and whatever - else? Please tell me - what happened to that weight lost? Whom is it hanging out with? Has anyone seen it? The universe must be a funny place...all those massive parcels of unwanted weighty contents just hanging about...
IF - such a small word, but rather powerful I'd say. Merry Christmas to all of you and thank you MFP and all those amazingly supportive members! Now - IF I need to lose another 100 pounds or so, what should I do? Anyone happy to receive a little parcel or two?

Replies

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Soooooooo thoughtful!!! But, no thank you! But... NICE WORK!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    p36j7m1t92dn.gif

Just don't send it my way :)

Awwww cute lil clumps of fat.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I don't like returning gifts but here ya go, you keep it and find another place to donate. :) Job well done though and loved your fun post!!
  • lupizzle00
    lupizzle00 Posts: 26 Member
    I left that package out for the porch pirates. Jokes on them! :D
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I've got a few people on my list I'd like to gift my weight to. Top of the list is a nasty woman at the supermarket who approached me at the self-checkout and said: 'shouldn't you be shopping in the weight watchers section?'

Rude people $uck!!!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I've got a few people on my list I'd like to gift my weight to. Top of the list is a nasty woman at the supermarket who approached me at the self-checkout and said: 'shouldn't you be shopping in the weight watchers section?'

Wowwwwwwww 😳😳😳🤬🤬🤬 Sounds like that lady wants to catch hands. Dang. What the heck did you say in response?!

I was speechless! So I just gave her an unimpressed look and finished my self-checkout and left. Should have told her to go shop in the judgy pants isle.

I have had similar things happen to me over the years. I have had a few moments of quit-witted and biting responses but often I just say something about how rude the person was being and moved on. I never just let it go because I am always afraid the person will do it to someone else who has less armor than I do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!