Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Phit-N-Phat....2020

Good Morning.....I am a long time MFP user...on/off. I've lost 70 lbs in the last 3 years....Last year I started NOOM which helped me to realize why I struggled with dieting all of my life....and I worked on the mental aspect of why I eat. It was a HUGE positive move for me.... I also started YOGA about a year ago on a whim..... I never in a million years would have ever guessed that I would love YOGA....but I LOVE it. I have never felt such peace and love in my life as I do when I finish a YOGA class. I would like to lose about 50 more lbs (give or take)...not sure of my exact goal yet.....and what I have found is that Phit-N-Phat.....Corinne Crabtree's losing 100 lbs PODCAST is really inspiring and helpful.....so, I am joining her tribe Dec 29, 2019 ....to help me achieve my goal....Does anyone else Listen to her Podcasts and relate? Have a great day!

Replies

• LMTude
    LMTude Posts: 3 Member
    YES!!! I love her podcasts. I was so sad when the groupies were archived on Facebook. I’m using her podcast for motivation but I also joined a weight loss clinic here near me for accountability & guidance. I’ve lost & gained so many times I can’t bear to fail again.

I am 45 yrs old, as of a week ago, and today is the first day on my new path to a better, healthier, stronger, happy me!!