Biggest loser week 9

Options
Hey everyone,
We are over halfway there. Lets kick it up some. We are adding 25 leg lifts.

Mon-
25crunches/25 ushups/0lunges /no aqua
10h2o
2f/v
ATE OUT
went 170 over on daily calories.

I spent 2 hrs last night putting peaches in the freezer. YUMMMM

I have plans to go to aqua tonight

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey everyone

Monday- 25 pushups 25crunches 25 lunges 4 F&V 11c H20 and I ate out oooops!!

Will be back with todays report and will add the leg raises!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Mon
    Day #6 of Shred
    35 mins run/walk
    10 push ups
    3 f and v
    no eat out
    way over on water as usual lol
    didnt get to rest of challenges.. opps....

Tues
    Day #7 of shred..
    started couch to 5km did week 1 workout 1.. says 20 mins intervals 60 sec jogging 90 sec walking but I did 25 mins and a 5 min warm up and cool down - burned 301 calories :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Tuesday 25 push ups 25 crunches 25 lunges 25 leg raises 4 F&V 12c H20 no eating out!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    cnbethea: You are doing awesome. Great job:bigsmile:

WHERE IS EVERYONE???

Tues:
    25 pushups/25 crunches/ 25 lunges/ 5 leg raises( much harder than I remembered)1 hr aqua
    9h2o
    3f/v
    no eating out
    I was 832 calorie under yesterday with my exercise calories added.
    Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Wed
    - 25 push ups
    - 10 lunges
    -25 crunches
    - 25 leg raises - wow those are tough! had to spread them out
    -Day # 8 of Shred :)
    - 35 mins on treadmill
    - at 8 glasses of H20 so far.. its only 6:30pm here
    - 4 f and v - soo close to 5!!
    - no eat out

I'm still debating when to weigh in.. its been 8 days since my last weigh in (the day I started the shred). Do I wait till Level 1 is complete.. so Saturday morning to weigh in. Or do I weigh in tomorrow? really tempted to see if the shred/treadmill is paying off lol
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Raindancer great job on your workout and what a great deficit!!

Way to keep it going strong Sundinsgurl!! I say wait til the morning of your 11th day and go every 10 days til you finish then go back to your weekly weigh ins just a thought. That's what a couple of people are doing on the shed forum I personally stayed at 1 week but since you already passed a week I just suggested that.

Wed.
    No shred today I did a boot camp class and it kicked butt!!
    25 pushups 25 crunches 25 lunges 25 leg raises
    12c H20
    5 F&V
    no eat out
  • raindancer
    Options
    OMG I am tired!!! I get up at 5:30 leave the house at 7:00 work tiI 5:00 the go to the gym and don't get home til 8:15.I cant say I'll get some rest this weekend. I have peach jam to can.

Weds:
    25pushups/25 cruches/ 5 leg raises/25 lunges/ no free weight work/1 hr aqua.
    10h2o
    3f/v
    no eating out

Later have a great day
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I couldnt wait another day to weigh in lol I wanted to know if it was all paying off! Down 2.2 lbs since last weigh in which was last Tuesday :) Wohoooo down to143 lbs

Day #9 of the shred complete!!
    Also completed Workout #2 of Week 1 of couch to 5k

will report back on the challenges later
  • raindancer
    Options
    sundinsgurl::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    HAPPY DANCE!!!
    Don't you just love when you see results. :drinker:
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    raindancer - yes I am very very very pleased :):):) hopefully these results keep coming

Thurs
    - day #9 of shred
    - 35 mins run/walk workout #2 of couch to 5k
    - 25 push ups
    - 10 lunges
    -10 leg raises
    - 25 crunches
    - ate out (Subway) we had taken out chicken for dinner but it didnt smell very good - so we had to throw it out
    - 8 glasses of water

Going home this weekend to visit the fam..but I am bringing my weights and dvd so I can do Day 1 of Level 2 on Saturday and Sunday. My mom has a treadmill so hopefully I can get in my final workout for week 1 of couch to 5k. Maybe the b.f will play tennis with me as well. Than I have my soccer game on Sunday. I will also try to only have a few drinks each night (Fri and Sat)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Great job Sundinsgurl!!! I'll say it's paying off!:bigsmile:

Thursday
    25 crunches 25 pushups 25 lunges and 25 leg raises
    15c H20
    no eating out
    3.5 F&V
    I'm not sure about the fiber
  • raindancer
    Options
    Good morning Sundinsgurl and Cnbethea, I guess it is just us. You two are a great inspiration to me.
    At my age it is too easy to just give up. Thank you:flowerforyou: <<HUG>>

Thurs:
    25pushup/0 crunches/ 25 lunges/ no free weight work/ 1 hr aqua/7 leg raises..they are hard for me.
    10 h2o
    3 f/v
    ate out
    Still no sweet tea:bigsmile:

LATER!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I did it!! I completed level 1 of the 30 day shred.. pheww 10 workouts later! Now onto Level 2 tomorrow

also did a 35 min walk on the treadmill

Will report bak on the challenges tonite!

Cant believe we are down to 3 people!! At least we're still here for eachother!!! Go US!!!!! way to stick with it raindancer and cnbethea :)
  • boo518
    boo518 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    tagged
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey guys,

I am still here and in it for the long haul!!! Let's continue to rock this you know what Raindancer I am totally proud of you and the fact that you have gone this long with no sweet tea or no where near as much as before when we started that is total commitment way to stay strong!!!:flowerforyou:

Friday
    25 push ups, lunges, crunches, and leg raises
    14 cups of water
    3F&V

Sat
    No challenge activity completed I only did Zumba
    5+ F&V
    water was great

Sun
    25push ups, lunges, crunches, and leg raises
    10 cups H20
    4F&V

Way to go Sundinsgurl with level 1 of the shred let me know what you think of level 2!!!!

Ladies I must admit I ate out each day but this is one time where I feel great with the choices I made while doing so and I am actually excited to face the scale on tomm morning!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    GOod for you cnbethea :) Cant wait to hear the results today..

as for me.. didnt get to a workout like I had planned for Saturday.I did have a soccer game yesterday so at least I did some exercise. Im starting Level #2 today. Not a good wekend foodwise or drinkwise.. right back to it today and for the rest of the week
  • raindancer
    Options
    Sundinsgurl: I have a real issue with staying on plan on the weekend also. Too much going on and way too many temptations.
    I know that is why I'm losing so slowly now.
    I did change my ticker to reflect my true weight lose. I've been just doing 20lbs at a time.

I was thinking about jumping jacks or squats for this week. I've been tryng a modified squat where I don't really engage the knee just the quads.

Any suggestions??

Weekend
    h2o: on track
    EAT OUT!!!
    no stuctured exercise. Just making peach preserves.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I hate that I dont have good weekends because it ruins all my hard work through out the week. I have no one else to blame but myself. Drinking doesnt help at all. its a triple bad bullet - calories from drinking, want to eat bad the day after to help the hangover.. and exercise is out of the question when I feel like crap (hungover).

I guess I need to praise myself for getting right back at it on the Monday - but I wish I could do great on the weekends, too bad I love booze lol and partying with my friends.

I am down for jumping jacks this week! we could do 50 of them?
  • maytanewfie
    Options
    Wow, HS class reunion last weekend. I wasn't perfect, but I didn't totally trash myself either. My primary areobic exercise has been paddling outrigger canoes on a local man made lake. The inflatable dam burst last week (about 2 hours after we got off of it), so I have to find another source of exercise for 3 months until it is fixed. I can swim, but I just don't work as hard on my own (by a lot in this case). It's generally over 110 outside now, so walking isn't even going to happen. (We are lucky if the overnight low gets below 90). I'm going to be better about the push ups and sit ups and such. Haven't done them today, but I will.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I did day #11 of the 30 day shred.. so Level 2 Day 1 - Wow it was super tough, it was definetely a lot harder than level 2. I guess thats a good thing because it will get my heart rate pumping and hopefully shreddin those inches.

Also completed my third workout of Week #1 of couch to 5k... so onto Week 2 tomorrow!

I also did a 35 min walk to the store.

Still have to get in my exercise challenges for today.. Im great on the calories, no eating out, 2 f & v, and have had tons of water (over 12 cups)