what is wrong with my home page, says invite friends, add friends, that is all, wont let you post

Options

Replies

• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Glad it's not just me. MFP has been so glitchy, I got 53 notifications a couple nights ago for stuff that happened in November. Ugh.

One of my friends lost her fur baby that week (that we have been slowly getting notifications for). I’m sure she had really enjoyed the slow motion replay of all the notifications for that over the last 3 weeks. What awful timing, mfp.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,624 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    But the My Foods and Meals are fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather have that!
    Fix one thing, break another.
    ::nods::

Oh stop it already: you know MFP is actively testing deploying their long awaited new and improved versions so as to be ready for the January rush!

But I have this, so everything's fine:
    qlu56489zkk2.png
    :neutral:

See, now with ONLY TWO CLICKS (because it would have been too hard to just show all, or just show the highest attained per badge on a single click) you can see all your badges!

Did someone say Gluten free apple tart pancakes?!?! That one also gots badges! :lol:

Oh, oh, oh: apparently you come with a longevity warning: my little prize badge is jelly of your "!" :wink:
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I am still having issues this morning. No feed on my home page, unable to access my profile...
  • quiltlady77
    quiltlady77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Same here, so frustrating, it's one problem after the other. Keep saying I'm going to quit, maybe this time for sure.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    It was fixed for a little while yesterday afternoon and evening but looks to be down again. Perhaps they are working on the notification portion. I really don't understand what the big push for the badges was tho. Sounds like some it guy or gal got an idea and thought to implement but usually don't they ask for our input first? I don't remember any of us clamoring for some sort of badge to show how popular or not we are?
  • FinelyFermented
    FinelyFermented Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine says no internet connection available, which is nonsense, because I am posting in community and have edited my diary today and naturally blog and ad features work! Bigger question is why MFB constantly allows this nonsense to continue unaddressed?? Notifications feature has been broken and absent for over a month now. It's like MFP just doesn't care anymore. Ridiculous!!

Same here. It's not an internet issue
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Same issue since last night.
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It’s alllllllll a buncha broken. If I don’t post my run, did it even happen?
  • Wannabhealthier
    Wannabhealthier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal went on holidays..didn’t you all get the memo...lol
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    This is when I’m grateful for learning how to lose weight on my own without having to be dependent on anything. I wonder what everyone’s back plan is.

🤣🤷‍♀️
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Mine says no Internet connection which is rubbish. I can post on here
  • sam_bonez
    sam_bonez Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    And here I was thinking there was something wrong with my app...turns out it's the website -_-
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I'd rather have that!

And they wonder why people won't pay for Premium...

Signed,
    She Who Searched for Gluten-Free Apple Tart... and Got "Pancakes" as a Top Search Item

I get Crispy Shrimp Pops for anything and everything I search
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I'd rather have that!

Signed,
    She Who Searched for Gluten-Free Apple Tart... and Got "Pancakes" as a Top Search Item

I always have cauliflower something in my search results for ... anything. Nobody likes cauliflower that much. I think it’s punishment because I tried a cauliflower pizza crust once like 6 years ago. Some mistakes haunt you forever.

I’m not sure what a crispy shrimp pop is but it sure sounds better than cauliflower.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    This is when I’m grateful for learning how to lose weight on my own without having to be dependent on anything. I wonder what everyone’s back plan is.

🤣🤷‍♀️

I mostly use it to get accurate carb counts for me to bolus insulin with. And even with user-generated data, it's still *easier* than googling every single website and completely literally putting myself in danger by completely guessing.

Not all of us are here because we don't know how to lose weight.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I'd rather have that!

Signed,

Those sound tastier than pancakes.
  • Jassaph
    Jassaph Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I requested for a CVS about 35 hours and got it now😒
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,955 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that the spelling function is not working correctly either, at least in the web version. Check it out.

All alomg the watchtower.

I got a squiggly red line under that. (alomg)

That would be a browser problem, not the website.