Live life to the fullest!!

Options
I have a renewed energy for living life to the fullest. You never know what directions your life will take or what unexpected situations will arise. Yesterday I found out a horrible murder/suicide had occurred in my hometown where I attended school. A teacher was killed by her estranged husband. Life is too short to be miserable and I refuse to let myself be controlled by food anymore. I am taking the control back and livng my best life. You never know what is right around the corner and I will not live with "should have done this, could have done that, or only if's", anymore. I am worth it!!

Replies

• mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    Options
    That's a GREAT post! And you're right...life is WAY too short to be miserable and I've spent the last 38 years doing just that. Not any more. Fat or thin I'm going to be happy. Right now I'm working towards being happy AND healthy.

I'm not going to let my weight stand in my way of getting and doing things I want. I'm going to enjoy the summer. I'm going to wear capris and t-shirts and sandals and not feel uncomfortable or like everyone's staring at me because...they really aren't and if they are...I hope they enjoy the view!

That's really sad about the teacher. I hope she lived her life to the fullest too.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You're so right! I don't want to live my life wondering what would have, could have or should have happened. I want to just DO IT!!!