Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Just joined! :)

Awesome welcome!!
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    Hi I just joined! Thank you so much for creating this positive and wonderful challenge! Love the spirit and healthy goals.
    So to clarify my understanding and make sure I do it correctly, we are posting weekly weigh ins starting Dec 28th? As well as staying true to our own health goals correct? I am asking to make sure I understand. Thank you so much!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Awesome friend! Correct, please post your starting weight under registrations and from that point we have a thread to post your weekly weigh-in for accountability! We have awesome challenges upcoming to help us all stay with our own health goals! I will be leading up a daily goal challenge! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Merry Christmas πŸŽπŸŽ„!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Oh and by the way we have a fun step challenge if you want to join!
  • CoachFrenchie
    CoachFrenchie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so excited but also deeply honored to be helping with this awesome project!!!
    My name is Nathalie, and I am the athlete mentioned in Don's wonderful post.
    I compete in Strongwoman, and specializes in Atlas Stone lifting, car and truck pulls and heavy yoke carry. But I am also a mother and a twice cancer survivor.
    I have been a grade 8 teacher for 30 years and recently retired (sponsorships helped make my dream come true of training full time).
    But I am a coach as well. And I love seeing people who have never lifted weights before achieve their goals in the gym! I coach people of all ages in powerlifting. I use my teaching experience to break those obstacles we build in our minds. Transform those "I can't do that!" Into " move over people: this is leg day!!"πŸ˜‰
    An awesome congrats to the founders of this group: their enthusiasm will ensure great success!!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Welcome to @ourbestlife & @SheGlistensasSheSings as well as @CoachFrenchie!!! Welcome back to the rest of our group. I am so thrilled to be here all together!

@SheGlistensasSheSings Yes - you have that right! There is a separate thread for our weekly weigh-ins & we stay true to our own health goals while supporting each other along the way :smile:
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so excited but also deeply honored to be helping with this awesome project!!!
    I compete in Strongwoman, and specializes in Atlas Stone lifting, car and truck pulls and heavy yoke carry. But I am also a mother and a twice cancer survivor.
    I have been a grade 8 teacher for 30 years and recently retired (sponsorships helped make my dream come true of training full time).
    But I am a coach as well. And I love seeing people who have never lifted weights before achieve their goals in the gym! I coach people of all ages in powerlifting. I use my teaching experience to break those obstacles we build in our minds. Transform those "I can't do that!" Into " move over people: this is leg day!!"πŸ˜‰
    An awesome congrats to the founders of this group: their enthusiasm will ensure great success!!

Good morning Natalie. Thank you for the wonderful introduction & for agreeing to be a part of our team & serve as an expert athlete (& coach)!! So grateful (& excited) for your expertise.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    Hello
    everyone! I am so excited but also deeply honored to be helping with this awesome project!!!

Good morning Natalie. Thank you for the wonderful introduction & for agreeing to be a part of our team & serve as an expert athlete (& coach)!! So grateful (& excited) for your expertise.

What my fellow captain said! We are thrilled to have you on board with your expertise! πŸ’ƒπŸ‘πŸ’ƒ
  • ourvibrantlife
    ourvibrantlife Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Just joined! :)

Awesome welcome!!

Thank you I am excited to be part!
  • ourvibrantlife
    ourvibrantlife Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    Welcome to @ourbestlife & @SheGlistensasSheSings as well as @CoachFrenchie!!! Welcome back to the rest of our group. I am so thrilled to be here all together!

@SheGlistensasSheSings Yes - you have that right! There is a separate thread for our weekly weigh-ins & we stay true to our own health goals while supporting each other along the way :smile:

Thank you :)
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Merry Christmas!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ We are looking forward to a strong πŸ’ͺ start to 2020 supporting each other!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    1dmafemg10h1.png

WHAT LITES A FIRE IN YOU ,
    WHAT DRIVES YOU,
    WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE
    Your purpose is ALWAYS something that lights a fire in you.
    β€œI WILL DO THIS. NO MATTER WHAT” 
My family is counting on me!!
 My friends are counting on me!!

I AM COUNTING ON ME!!!

WHATEVER YOU NEED WE GOT IT
    WE GOT TEAM CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS THAT WILL ENGAGE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS
    WE GOT SUPPORT FROM TEAM MATES "WHO HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT"
    WE GOT A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE AND NUTRITIONIST THAT WILL CHALLENGE YOU AND ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
    MOTIVATION????
    SUPPORT????
    LIKE MINDED TEAMMATES ON THE PATH TO THE SAME GOAL ????
    "WE ARE THE WARRIORS WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE GROUP CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THAT

SO WHY NOT REINVENT YOURSELF WITH US
    ARE YOU READY WITH YOUR WITH YOUR PURPOSE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776297/we-are-the-warriors-registration-jan-2020-dec22-jan-4-2020#latest

• Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    COME ON TEAM MATES I POSTED A NEW POST IN THE COMMUNITY FORUMS
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776551/we-are-the-warriors-weight-loss-group#latest

JOIN ME IN PROMOTING OUR GROUP....
    G
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    I LOVE this and can’t ready for a new start to 2020!!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    So excited for this!!! New Year, New Me! πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈπŸ…
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    vk7767i654e0.png
    WHAT LITES A FIRE IN YOU ,
    WHAT DRIVES YOU,
    WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE
    Your purpose is ALWAYS something that lights a fire in you.
    β€œI WILL DO THIS. NO MATTER WHAT” 
My family is counting on me!!
 My friends are counting on me!!

I AM COUNTING ON ME!!!

WHATEVER YOU NEED WE GOT IT
    WE GOT TEAM CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS THAT WILL ENGAGE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS
    WE GOT SUPPORT FROM TEAM MATES "WHO HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT"
    WE GOT A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE AND NUTRITIONIST THAT WILL CHALLENGE YOU AND ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
    MOTIVATION????
    SUPPORT????
    LIKE MINDED TEAMMATES ON THE PATH TO THE SAME GOAL ????
    "WE ARE THE WARRIORS WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE GROUP CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THAT

SO WHY NOT REINVENT YOURSELF WITH US
    ARE YOU READY WITH YOUR WITH YOUR PURPOSE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776297/we-are-the-warriors-registration-jan-2020-dec22-jan-4-2020#latest
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    2020 HAS TO BE BETTER THAN 2019....
    I NEED TO TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON THE FOLLOWING
    BETTER FOOD MANAGEMENT....
    BETTER AND MORE CONCISE WORKOUT....
    BETTER ACCOUNTABILITY
    COME JOIN US WATCH ME GROW OR SHRINK
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    ta0d9692d8d1.png

IS YOUR WHY BECAUSE OF HEALTH REASONS
    IS YOUR WHY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE A BETTER MEAL AND FITNESS PLAN
    IS YOUR WHY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHIER AND READY FOR SPRING 2020
    THEN WE ARE THE GROUP

THEN THE "WE ARE THE WARRIORS" HAVE YOUR HOW
    YOU WILL ACCESS TO A CERTIFIED NUTRITIONIST WITH ATI PHYSICAL THERAPY
    YOU WILL ACCESS TO A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IN COMPETITION WEIGHT LIFTING
    YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A PERSONAL TRAINER

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED
    SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITIN FOR
    JUMP ON OVER AND JOIN US AT
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776297/we-are-the-warriors-registration-jan-2020-dec22-jan-4-2020/p1?new=1
  • shbarbor
    Options
    I am so excited to be a part of this group!!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    So excited for this new group!!! I have my β€œwhy”. Now let’s do this!!! πŸ’ͺ