Tails of Xmas past

Options
Dailly13
Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
Merry Xmas all. Do you have a Xmas tail? one that you will never forget. Hopefully all your Xmas,s have been wonderful in there way, but have there been any that really stick in your memory for whatever reason. would love to hear your stories. No matter how big or small.

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Not x-mas in general, but kinda funny/sad story! Will never forget!

When I was about ~10, my mom, step dad, brother and I went to get a Christmas tree. We picked out the "perfect tree", strapped it to the top of the car and drove off home...

...the tree fell off the top of the car on the country road highway...we stopped to go back to get it, but some dirt bag with a pick-up stopped quicker and picked up the tree and threw it in the the back of his truck and took off!

Kinda funny...in a "people suck" kinda way!

Someone stole our Christmas tree!!
    Legit Grinch!!
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Not x-mas in general, but kinda funny/sad story! Will never forget!

When I was about ~10, my mom, step dad, brother and I went to get a Christmas tree. We picked out the "perfect tree", strapped it to the top of the car and drove off home...

...the tree fell off the top of the car on the country road highway...we stopped to go back to get it, but some dirt bag with a pick-up stopped quicker and picked up the tree and threw it in the the back of his truck and took off!

Kinda funny...in a "people suck" kinda way!

Someone stole our Christmas tree!!
    Legit Grinch!!

Wow people never fail to amaze me. Hope you had a treeless happy Xmas though