Back again

Options
My goodness. Feels the worst going to doctor today and all that I lost I have gained back. I had fallen off once work got stressful. Left that job just to get into one worse. Losing a friend even made wanting to do anything at all. I am excited to say I did find another job. Excited to start the new year. But I need help. I need people to motivate who understand what I am going through when times get tough. Everyone is like you are fine the way you are. Thats it for them its okay, but I am no where I want to be. I want to be healthy. I am weak and feel tired . I am 5' 0" at 233 pounds. I want to be under 200. Thats the goal. If you can help feel free to add me. Any hep is appreciated. jhep1wq5k03r.jpg

Replies

• dezirayRaymond231
    Options
    You got this! I'm in the same boat. Everyone always says "your not that big. You look fine" I'm tired of feeling tired all the time and just not comfortable in my own skin. If you want a friend and accountability buddy you can add me!
  • delachaise
    delachaise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! Gained all the lost weight back twice, the first time I "re-lost" my weight gain I swore this would never happen to me again. And here we go again :( I put on almost 15kg in the last year, I am frustrated, feel sooo uncomfortable in my clothes (I have so many nice things that don't fit anymore), I just can't stand myself at the moment. I have a thousand excuses, but I know I need to be accountable to myself again.