Im just me really

Options
I'm the same girl really-

I remember when you didn't take the time to get to know me ,because I was too fat to be in your small circle of talk,

Funny that you never even asked how I was doing?

I was there in the room ready to be included but , I wasn't, I was looked through not spoken to.

If by chance you faked it and asked me , well you didn't really wait for an answer.

so here I am having lost almost 100lbs. and now i have become interesting, all of a sudden you have a peaked interest in my well being... I went from being invisible - thats a joke, to being an interesting girl who suddenly has all of your attention.

Well there you go-

Wonders never cease, I have been waitng for this moment I thought I would be so elated to have your un deniable attention finally!

But guess what , I could care less, I who never thought worthy of your conversation, was just a girl having perhaps a bad day, becaouse this girl has been making small changes that have made her feel worthy, and now all of asudden it is becoming so clear tha I could care less that you talk to me- include me - look at me not through me!

I don't need your approval babe, I don't think your worthy of my time , I think I have been wasting my time and energy as a matter of fact!.

What ever posessed me to think I needed your approval- sad really sad I let my self feel that way .

but you kindness now is even worse- it's a worse feeling to be approved not for the physical changes I have made. because guess what I was me all along I haven't changed you and they have - I am still me Lourdes , shining in my very own light unaffected by all the bull**** you see. Lourdes has become someone who know whats shes worthy of - and that people are very shallow and don't matter because the ones that matter don't mind.

I like me , I am a work inprogress and you know what I'm cool with that

so be my friend cuz I am beautiful chica who loves <3

otherwise step off

Replies