Need to Lose 25 lbs Who’s with me?

Options
Hey guys I need some camaraderie on this journey of losing 25 lbs. Who’s with me?

Replies

• Weigo2020
    Weigo2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great I’ve added you. I’m going to be doing intermittent fasting too.
  • kylieabbot6226
    kylieabbot6226 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to loose about the same!! Started today. So best wishes!
  • adoucet15
    adoucet15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In just about the same boat. A good 17-20 pounds is weight loss goal. Hoping that equals about 3% body fat. Good luck to us all!!
  • Weigo2020
    Options
    My plan is to intermittent fasting (eat within 8-10 hour window and fast 16 to 12 hours) and no gluten and no sugar. Exercise at least 5 times a day (30 minutes minimum).
  • baker348
    baker348 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    25 is what I’m shooting for too! I would like to give intermittent fasting a try.
  • Weigo2020
    Options
    Cool! I’m doing intermittent fasting and cutting out processed foods and sugars and exercising 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes. Kicking it into full gear on January 2!
  • 11borntja
    11borntja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am needing to drop 25 pounds. I do the 17-7 fast. I feel better eating that way. I have a love hate relationship with my vertical climber. Love doing shadow boxing and bokken swords, with my son. He taught me. Try working out at least 5 days a week. At least one hour a day. Good luck everyone.
  • klb6733
    klb6733 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    25 lbs would be an ideal weight for me to lose. I'm cutting out calorie filled drinks, calorie reduction and working out 3 time a week.
  • breezy_ny
    breezy_ny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you! I need to lose 30 lbs ! Going to cut back on carbs, count calories and workout 5 days a week. Feel free to add me!
  • Weigo2020
    Options
    Correction I meant exercise five times a week. Lol
  • Bren_bcot
    Bren_bcot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    25lbs would be perfect. Was pretty shocked to see my heaviest weight this month. MFP worked in the past. Ready to keep this going! Would love to connect with people here to cheer each other on!
  • DyneSalcar
    DyneSalcar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My first goal is about 25 pounds and I would love new friends along the way!
  • MaggieRose73
    MaggieRose73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well Im looking to loose 35 if I can but would be happy with 20. The older I get the harder it is to get the weight off. I am trying to make several changes in my day to day life.... more water, less soda, using the app to log my food choices. I seem to do great during the day but at night after I slow down not so good. My weakness is the chips. I love to snack and binge watch tv. (Been chewing sugar free gum at night to help me with cravings) Trying to ease back into working out again.
  • Marieskindl
    Marieskindl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, well the picture was taken 54 years ago, so not me today.....having just had hip replacement because of arthritis, I am determined to lose at least 25 pounds, so I reckon we'll be on this journey for about six months. I began my fitness pal a few years ago, then as usual got busy again, and re started last year after visiting a nutritionist who reminded me of it. I got very busy again this year and let it go again, but am determined, well even as I say that, I'm not sure how determined I am given my history, but it is crucial to lose the weight to help stave off further arthritic events. I wonder if anyone knows how to do a graph with all of our names on it against our weight, public posting of such would be a great help.
    WeiWei2013 wrote: »
    Hey guys I need some camaraderie on this journey of losing 25 lbs. Who’s with me?
    Bren_bcot wrote: »
    25lbs would be perfect. Was pretty shocked to see my heaviest weight this month. MFP worked in the past. Ready to keep this going! Would love to connect with people here to cheer each other on!

klb6733 wrote: »
    25 lbs would be an ideal weight for me to lose. I'm cutting out calorie filled drinks, calorie reduction and working out 3 time a week.
    Im looking to lose 15, feel free to add me!
    11borntja wrote: »
    I am needing to drop 25 pounds. I do the 17-7 fast. I feel better eating that way. I have a love hate relationship with my vertical climber. Love doing shadow boxing and bokken swords, with my son. He taught me. Try working out at least 5 days a week. At least one hour a day. Good luck everyone.
    Hi Louise here! I'm aiming to lose about the same, but it's stubborn and building.....so time to nip it in the bud. I'm just trying good old calorie deficit for a few weeks see how I get on. Would be interesting to follow each others journeys!
    baker348 wrote: »
    25 is what I’m shooting for too! I would like to give intermittent fasting a try.
    caldon4523 wrote: »
    Hi, Im Jim. My goal for 2020 is to lose 20 lbs. I got started early by joining LA Fitness and going on a diet called 14-10 diet. This allows my to eat pretty much anything for 10 hours and fast for 14 straight, I've been on this diet for 1 week and haven't weighed myself yet. I won't do so until Jan 31st.

• phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Me. Christ knows how though. Im on about 25 tablets a day and getting nowhere.but im trying one last time!