Help please!

Hi! I am female 67 yo. I’ve already lost about 12 pounds. But I’ve gained back 4 since Thanksgiving!! I need help staying on my Fitness Pal app! I get lazy at about 3:30pm and stop recording calories. My downfall when I’m home from work, tired and preparing dinner. Help!! Looking for community to keep me on track!!

Replies

• Dragica1
    Dragica1 Posts: 5 Member
    I would add add here to my intro that I am looking for female, aprx 50+ yo community for support!!
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    Not female but willing to add encouragement. I started Nov 6th with MFP. Still learning but improving and religiously entering food intake on mobile and xputer. Just turned 64 and 6' was always lean and 'hungry' never worried about diet. But riding the couch and bouncing Gkids doesn't get me much exercise. Started at 227# clothed at Dr. Nov 5th. Now at 214.2#. Bought food scale and new bathroom scale. Targeting Carbs and Fat grams along with a max 2K cal intake. Good luck with your journey. You gals (or at least my wife and friends) are more diet conscious and I'm a newbie and there's a learning curve for sure.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,637 Member
    mikebxb wrote: »
    Not female but willing to add encouragement. I started Nov 6th with MFP. Still learning but improving and religiously entering food intake on mobile and xputer. Just turned 64 and 6' was always lean and 'hungry' never worried about diet. But riding the couch and bouncing Gkids doesn't get me much exercise. Started at 227# clothed at Dr. Nov 5th. Now at 214.2#. Bought food scale and new bathroom scale. Targeting Carbs and Fat grams along with a max 2K cal intake. Good luck with your journey. You gals (or at least my wife and friends) are more diet conscious and I'm a newbie and there's a learning curve for sure.

Your doing so well keep it up!
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    I suggest pre-logging your day so you know what to eat and aren't as tempted to go off-plan.