Hello to a new day/ a new way of life :)

Options
:smile:

HI! I'm new to this site/msg board. Just wanted to say hello :)
I've struggled with weight ups and downs in the last 5 years (mostly due to car accident I was in)
but i'm in a new place. My spirit of will has returned as well as motivation and i'm here to keep myself on track and hopefully cheer on others and make some new friends.

While i'm quite active now, I realize i'm a stress eater. the stress of my experiences have gotten me here... 60 lbs from where I'd like to be. Having gone through a series of life altering experiences in a couple of short years, well I see now how I let go and let stress.

(Paul McKenna, was anyone watching that ? i definitely support the 'conscious eating' theory ..as well as EFT for stress release)

Best wishes in your personal goals!
I always tell myself..
No matter what happens at the end of the day, you can always get up and start new /fresh in the AM ;)

Replies

• PaperDahlia
    PaperDahlia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :smile:

HI! I'm new to this site/msg board. Just wanted to say hello :)
    I've struggled with weight ups and downs in the last 5 years (mostly due to car accident I was in)
    but i'm in a new place. My spirit of will has returned as well as motivation and i'm here to keep myself on track and hopefully cheer on others and make some new friends.

While i'm quite active now, I realize i'm a stress eater. the stress of my experiences have gotten me here... 60 lbs from where I'd like to be. Having gone through a series of life altering experiences in a couple of short years, well I see now how I let go and let stress.

(Paul McKenna, was anyone watching that ? i definitely support the 'conscious eating' theory ..as well as EFT for stress release)

Best wishes in your personal goals!
    I always tell myself..
    No matter what happens at the end of the day, you can always get up and start new /fresh in the AM ;)
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • athenakay
    athenakay Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations on your road to improve your life. I, too, was in a car accident 7 years ago......I can walk now, but during the time when I couldn't walk, I gained 50 pounds. I was at 150 pounds and my weight ballooned to 200 pounds.

I discovered this website and very excited about the tools to track my progress.

Take care.

Kathy
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome and good luck!
  • Tgeorge
    Tgeorge Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:smooched:

I haven't been on line for the past three weeks and I can really tell the difference. My progress haulted and not having the diaries really just wasn't good- sorta went crazy between getting ready for vacation, being on vacation and then gettin gback from vacation..

So new day and back to a better way fo life for me.