Hormone, Health & Weight ...

This is my second go around in less than a year. Feeling discouraged but trying again. I’ve never really struggled with weight until I hit menopause. Nothing seems to help. Most of the time my diary would yell at me that I wasn’t hitting my 1200 calorie goal (would average 600-700 calories a day *struggling with huge lack of appetite *). Was finally able to get it up to around 1000 calories a day but even with exercise still was stagnant or putting weight on... not sure what to do but have to keep trying.

Replies

• dudleycallison
    dudleycallison Posts: 14 Member
    Hang in there @dllsb ! And consider joining a group that’s working toward our goals together. I’m in Lose 25 lbs in 2020. Come join us and stay strong on your health journey!
  • gwinhart17
    gwinhart17 Posts: 34 Member
    Dont give up! Make sure you are weighing your food and logging consistently, sometimes that can make all the difference. I struggle sometimes with low appetite as well, and exercise really helps me alot, for alot of reasons. Trust the process and just keep at it, maybe even stay away from the scale for awhile, it can be discouraging, especially when you have hormone stuff going on. Focus on your non scale victories like getting in those workouts consistently, becoming stronger, feeling those muscles, clothes fitting better, etc. In time it will happen just be patient and consistent. Its science.